Hiring Organization: American Airlines
Position Name: Customer Service Agent
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Boston, USA
Go to American Airlines Hiring, Airlines Customer Service Jobs Remote and start working at home.
Customer service agents are an important part of any successful business. Customer service agents are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to customers while maintaining a positive attitude. You will be responsible for resolving customer inquiries, responding to customer complaints, and assisting with product/service orders.
Excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to handle customer inquiries and ensure satisfaction are what the ideal candidate for this position should have. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to problem solve and multitasking. The ability to work independently as well as the ability to collaborate with colleagues is important.
Customer satisfaction is the primary goal of the customer service agent. This requires working with customers to understand their needs, answering questions, providing solutions or referring customers to a higher level of expertise when needed. A good understanding of company policies and products is required for a customer service agent to resolve customer issues efficiently. They need to be comfortable using computers, email and other software programs as well as be knowledgeable in call center technologies.
Administrative tasks such as data entry are included in the customer service agent’s role. The ability to accurately document customer interactions, take notes on customer inquiries, and maintain records for future reference is required. Customer service principles and best practices will be demonstrated by the successful candidate.
This could be the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to help people and solve problems. We are looking for a person with great communication skills and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
American Airlines Customer Service Agent Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
American Airlines Customer Service Agent Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.