Hiring Organization: American Express
Position Name: Sr. Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
Go to American Express Virtual Assistant ( Sr. Executive Assistant ) and start working at home.
An experienced, organized, and motivated professional can thrive in the Sr. Executive Assistant role. The opportunity to work closely with top-level executives is offered by this position. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support, maintaining schedules and calendars, handling communications, coordinating travel arrangements, and attending meetings on behalf of the executive. You will be expected to take action to address potential issues.
This position requires the ability to think critically and problem solve, good written and verbal communication skills, and strong attention to detail. You should have experience working with senior-level personnel as well as a high level of discretion when handling sensitive information.
You should have the ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as a friendly, professional demeanor, and demonstrate diplomacy when dealing with clients, colleagues and executives. A successful candidate for this role will be able to manage multiple projects at the same time. The ideal candidate would have experience with various software programs.
If you have a track record of success in administrative roles, then this is the job for you. We would love to hear from you if you possess the qualities described above and are prepared to support senior-level executives.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
American Express Sr. Executive Assistant Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
American Express Sr. Executive Assistant Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.