Hiring Organization: JobContactor
Position Name: Urban Planner
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Los Angeles, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Full Job Description
Temporary Home Office Setup, Full Home Office Setup
Urban Planner Position Description
Urban planners play an important role in the development of cities. They help create environments that meet the needs of current and future generations. Urban planners make decisions about how land is used in cities and towns. Evaluating current trends, developing policies and plans, and preparing reports are some of the things this includes.
Urban planning involves elements from architecture, engineering, economics, sociology, and public policy. Communication skills are important for successful urban planners as they often work with members of the public, government officials, and developers to ensure that projects are successful. Urban planners need to be familiar with laws and regulations related to development.
Urban planning can involve long hours and tight deadlines, but it also provides opportunities for creativity and problem-solving. It is a rewarding career choice, as it allows professionals to see their plans come to life while making meaningful contributions to the community.
A Bachelor’s degree in urban planning is a must for this position. They should have good analytical, organizational and communication skills. Candidates should be passionate about improving the quality of life in their communities.
We are looking for an urban planner who can think strategically and is creative. If you have a passion for creating vibrant, livable communities and have the knowledge and skills necessary to make that happen, we would love to hear from you!
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Full Home Office Setup, Temporary Home Office Setup
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Full Home Office Setup
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.