Hiring Organization: United Airlines
Position Name: Storekeeper / Material Handler
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: San Francisco, USA
Go to United Jobs ( Storekeeper / Material Handler ) and start working at home.
There is a great opportunity to join a growing organization. The company’s inventory, stock, and supplies are managed by this role. The Storekeeper will be responsible for ensuring accurate counts, efficient movement of materials, and proper storage of items.
Excellent organizational skills, accuracy in data entry, and a keen eye for detail are required of this position. Knowledge of best practices related to storekeeping, such as inventory control, ordering processes, and transportation of materials, is required of the successful candidate. You should have experience with warehouse management systems.
The storekeeper/material handler will be responsible for tracking and analyzing stock levels and making recommendations for changes to improve efficiency and reduce costs. They will coordinate activities with suppliers and ensure timely ordering of goods. They will keep records of incoming and outgoing merchandise.
Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with different departments are what the ideal candidate should have. They have to follow safety regulations and procedures in the workplace. There is a need for a solid understanding of IT systems and software applications.
The Storekeeper needs to be able to handle multiple projects at the same time. The storekeeper/material handler must have strong problem-solving skills as they must be able to quickly identify issues and find solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding role. If you have the required qualifications and are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge and expertise in storekeeping and material handling, then this may be the perfect job for you.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
United Airlines Storekeeper / Material Handler Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
United Airlines Storekeeper / Material Handler Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.