Hiring Organization: JobContactor
Position Name: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Prince George, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Full Job Description
Writing Jobs From Home Near Me, Kannada Writing Jobs From Home
Customer Service Representative Position Description
Direct customer service is provided to customers and potential customers by customer service representatives. They offer support by phone, email, or in person. Customer service representatives need to be knowledgeable about the company’s products and services, as well as any policies and procedures that may apply. They need to be friendly and courteous with customers and have good problem-solving skills.
Customer service representatives are responsible for responding to customer questions, complaints, and inquiries. You will need to provide appropriate solutions as well as accurately document customer requests. You will need to follow up with customers to make sure their issues are resolved in a timely manner. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers and developing new business opportunities.
Good communication skills are required for a successful customer service representative. You will need to be able to listen to customer needs and explain how the company’s products and services can meet those needs. You will need to be comfortable working with people from different cultures.
This position requires the ability to multi-task. You will often have to answer multiple calls at the same time while handling other tasks. Strong organizational skills will help you prioritize tasks.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of others, then you should consider a career as a customer service representative. You’ll never get bored with its fast-paced environment and constantly changing challenges. It’s an incredibly fulfilling profession because of the satisfaction of helping customers.
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Kannada Writing Jobs From Home, Writing Jobs From Home Near Me
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Kannada Writing Jobs From Home
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.